The focus of this lecture is the basic concepts of
economics. Students will learn to think like an economist by applying some
economic models to practical examples.
1. Define the term “Economics”
2. Explain the role of government in a mixed economy
3. Understand Production Possibility Frontier
4. Illustrate market equilibrium using supply and
5. Explain the relationship between market and
aggregate supply and demand.
Please read all the lectures by
clicking on the following topics.
PRODUCTION POSSIBILITY FRONTIER